Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Applied Behavior Analysis ABA is a therapy that has been applied to understand certain behaviors that were developed as a result of certain circumstances.
- It is a complete program which aims at analyzing behaviors, depending on pre-determined principles. These principles were developed to help kids with autism and others with troubled-behavioral issues, taking into account many considerations, such as:
- Obtaining new behaviors
- Maintain current behaviors
- Taking away unwanted behaviors
📚📚The axes of this course are:
◼the first session:
- A general introduction about the ABA
- The principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
◼The second session:
- The importance of Applied Behavior Analysis (pros and cons)
◼The third session:
- Applications and scenarios
⏱⏱Duration of the course:
The course lasts for 6 training hours, each session is 2 hours.
All teachers and trainers interested in the educational field and skills development, including school principals and their assistants, teachers, supervisors or administrators.
1. Once the course and examination are completed, the learner has the opportunity to obtain a certificate attested by the Knowledge and Development Authority in Dubai KHDA
2. Practical training and useful discussions.
3. Acquiring the skills of employing modern learning strategies in education.
4. Competitive prices.
5. Flexibility in dates and payment in easy installments.
6. Highly qualified and professional trainers.
7. It is considered evidence of the learner’s commitment to continuing education, increasing his skills, and achieving high-level results.
8. It is an incentive for the learner to continue learning on a permanent basis, and to enhance his practical abilities.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes