The Training program on the Self-Regulated learning
💬💬The objective of the training course:
Self-organized learning is one of the modern learning strategies that rely on the student as a primary driver of the educational process, as he is responsible for setting goals and plans, and controlling the course of the educational process, for the purpose of developing the active and creative role of the student in the educational process.
This training course aims to qualify teachers scientifically and skillfully and provide them with the applied experiences necessary to work as a renewed teacher in the field of education. This course also reviews more than one of the active learning strategies.
📘📘The axes of this course are:
1) The concept of self-organized learning.
2) The emergence of self-organized learning.
3) Self-organized learning skills:
- The skill of goal setting and planning
- Keeping Records and Monitoring skills
- Rehearsing and Memorizing skills
- Assistance Social Seeking skill
4) The characteristics of self-organized learning.
5) The importance of self-organized learning. and care of the elderly and people of determination.
⏱⏱Duration of the course:
The duration of the course is 2 training hours spread over one session.
This program is designed for all educators and teachers interested in developing their expertise.
1. Once the course and examination are completed, the learner has the opportunity to obtain a certificate attested by the Knowledge and Development Authority in Dubai.
2. Practical training and useful and interesting discussions.
3. Gain skills and experience using active learning strategies in the classroom.
4. Competitive prices.
5. Flexibility in dates and payment in easy installments.
6. Highly qualified and professional trainers.
7. It is considered evidence of the learner’s commitment to continuing education, increasing his skills, and achieving high-level results.
8. It is an incentive for the learner to continue learning on a permanent basis, and to enhance his practical abilities.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes